We customize our services to meet your needs,
making sure you have an absolute blast celebrating
and love the final outcome.

a 'totally you' approach

You'll receive access to a personalized  online image gallery where you can download your images and order prints or an album!

we Edit + deliver
your final images

06

This is where the fun and magic happens! You get to celebrate YOU. Together we will create keepsake images that you'll cherish forever!  

we PHOTOGRAPH YOUR SESSION OR EVENT

05

This includes everything from mood boards, a timeline for the big day, location scouting, a questionnaire and confirming all the details.

PLAN + PREPARE 
FOR SESSION

04

Once you decide we're the perfect fit, you will receive a contract to sign and send back along with a 30% retainer to lock in your date or session!

SIGN CONTRACT 
+ PAY Retainer

03

This step helps us get to know each other better and is key in tailoring and customizing your experience.

have a call
or meeting

02

Once you reach out, Tara will respond to let you know her availability and answer any questions you may have!

contact for
availability

01

our simple 6-step process

The knowledge we bring to our work comes from our experience working with strong design strategies and a storytelling approach to imagery. Combine those to create a dream formula for images that are visually unique and feel like YOU.

our background

portraits

engagements

Weddings

what are you interested in learning more about?

let's get started

AHH! You're getting married! We're so stoked for you already! We offer a variety of photography coverage for weddings, as each celebration and day is unique.  Reach out to us for details and a custom quote for what you need! 

All packages include:

starting at $2,800

wedding Coverage

let's get started

Yay! A huge congrats on your engagement! Engagement sessions are the perfect way to get to know your photographer better before your wedding day. It's also a great excuse to have a super fun date and get some images for your save the dates! 

All packages include:

starting at $350

engagement sessions

let's get started

Every day is worth celebrating! Let's celebrate YOU!
Portrait session packages vary based on how many outfits, locations and session length.

All packages include:

starting at $200

portrait sessions

One thing's for sure! I don't limit the number of images you receive. If it's an image I think you'll want and love, you'll receive it! Each hour of coverage usually results in 75-100 curated images. 

answer:

For portrait and engagement sessions, you will receive your images within 2 weeks. For wedding coverage, you will receive your images within 4 weeks. Every celebration and session gets a few sneak peek photos to get you excited about your gallery!

answer:

To lock in your date and session, Studio Vieren requires a 30% non-refundable retainer on all sessions. For weddings, the other 70% is due 2 weeks before your big day. For all other sessions, the other 70% is due the day of your session. If you need a payment plan along the way, please let us know and we will work together to create a plan that works best for you. 

answer:

Yes! We are stoked to be able to travel to where your celebration is taking place! Your photography package will include travel fees if applicable, so there's no extra fees!

answer:

Do not worry AT ALL if you feel camera shy. I bring your favorite music and give suggested prompts and ways to feel how you would if there wasn't a camera around! I stay away from the awkward and uncomfortable poses. This will be SO fun!

answer:

I keep a close eye on the weather days before and on the day of your session/big day. I'll always have an alternate plan just in case the weather gets really bad. No matter what, we'll make the best of what we got and get you images you'll love!

answer:

Absolutely! The packages you see above are only starting rate packages. Each celebration is so unique, and deserves to be treated that way! You'll receive options to make sure your photography package fits your wants and needs.

answer:

You'll see more details in the future about the specific design services we offer! For now, please reach out if you have a project in mind and we will do our best to help accommodate your request!  

answer:

top